Wednesday, February 27, 2013

An Introduction

Banjo here,

After giving it some thought, I've decided to start my blog anew on Blogger rather than on my previous Wordpress address, http://reviewhiphop.wordpress.com/.  I'm hoping to make a little scratch off of my writing, and that is much easier on Blogger.

Basically what I do here is write reviews for whatever hip-hop albums I happen to be listening to, they may be new, old, mainstream, underground... just whatever I feel like reviewing.  Once I get back into the swing of updating regularly, I'll start taking requests, as well.

For the few of you that have been following Review Hip-Hop for the past year, I hope the change doesn't discourage your continued support.  For those of you who are new, welcome! I'm glad to have your readership, and I hope you stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment